PARTNER RESEARCH FOR AGRICULTURAL PROJECT AND ECOLOGICAL REAL ESTATE IN PORTUGAL
We are looking for an investor / partner to carry out the development of an agricultural complex and ecological real estate in Monsanto (municipality of Idhana-e-Nova) in the Portuguese region of Centro.
- Field of 238 ha
- 1 farmhouse
- 2 stone houses
- All the necessary equipment for agriculture and livestock
- 1,700 olive trees
- 12,000 feet of vines
- Oak, cork oak, oak-green, pine umbrella, chestnut
- 200 sheep with high yield of milk and lamb meat
- Biological certification of agricultural production (olive oil, wine, fruit, etc.) and ovine
- Division of the estate in 40 to 60 lots of 3ha minimum (the rest of the property being reserved for the operation of the farm).
- Farm transformed into a reception center and shop, providing necessary services to residents as well as food and organic products from the property: fruits and vegetables, wine, olive oil, oxen, lambs, mounts, black pigs, chickens , Guinea fowl, ducks, freshwater fish ...
- The houses to be built will be made of wood or stone of the country, of 2, 3 or 4 rooms, with possibilities of swimming pool, self-sufficient in energy and respectful of the environment.
- Project which already has the approval and the enthusiastic support of the town hall of Idanha-e-Nova.
- Pre-commercialization of the lots envisaged through participation in the Salon of Real Estate and Portuguese Tourism (Paris, Lyon, Lille, Nantes, etc.)
- European grants cover, depending on the case, between 35 and 60% of the costs.
- Income tax deductibility for new residents in Portugal for 10 years
- Monsanto is part of the Naturjero site, labeled World Geopark by UNESCO
The prospective partner must be fully operational and specialized in developing and implementing the promotion program with our help and that of a Portuguese representative who lives on the spot.
For a better use of Realigro website, set your preferences for language, currency, square meters or sq ft.Set now Don't show again